Monday, September 26, 2016

Police: – We got us alarm after Valens facebook-message – CHANNELS 2

It comes forward under the hovedforandlingen where the prolific comedian Kristian Valen stands indicted for threats against two policemen in February and carrying of a replikavåpen last week.

Kristian Valen explained that the much talked about Facebook-the message was not meant as a threat to the police, but was an attempt to trace them up to find out where his injured partner was.

Read: This said Valen in court

Acquired alarm

The two police who testified in court today was made aware that the pictures of the two was published by Valen a short time after they had been in his apartment.

– My roommate thinks this was very uncomfortable, and in the aftermath of this we have gained alarm installation at home, so that she can feel safe when I’m not at home or are on the night watchman and the like, ” says one of the politibetjentene that was depicted after having been on the Valens address.

I experienced it as a threat, that if we came back there, so we should get to undo, he said.

Felt the family threatened

Also the other of politibetjentene Valen is accused of having threatened, explains that the so-called bounty and the publication of the images felt as very unpleasant.

Through my work I meet a lot of the mentally ill, the unstable and criminal people, and I feared that one of Valens 90.000 followers to be able to find anything to do. I called home and asked the family to remove the names our both from ringeklokker and mailboxes, ” explained politibetjenten.

I experienced it as a clear threat. The first thing I thought was of my family, an innocent third party who is not trained to relate to this type of threats.

– So, yes, I experienced that trygghetsfølelsen to my family was weakened by this post, said the officer from the vitneboksen.

Partner: – Kristian is my hero

Also Valens roommate testified Monday about the two events that led to the charges against Valen.

She denies that the injuries she received in February due to anything other than an accident, and referred to her as their hero who did what he could to stop the blødningene.

I began to fossblø and before I segnet about, was I to shout at Kristian. He put a turnike on. He was my hero and called for help , explained to her partner.

like Valen, she explained that the injuries she received, that led to the full politiutrykning, arose when she was cleaning out a high shelf in a walk-in wardrobes and something slid over her.

Partner: Was refused to call Kristian

She also claims that she was not allowed to call Valen when she had arrived at the emergency room for treatment while he was at home.

– I asked to be allowed to call Kristian. They gave me the cash the answer is no. Had I been allowed to call Kristian as he had known where I was and then we had may not have been here, ” said her partner.

Kristian Valen has explained that facebookmeldingen he wrote which is the basis for trusseltiltalen, was written in desperation, he got a hold of her, and that he with the message desired to make contact with the police.

TV 2 follow the main hearing in the trial of Kristian Valen.

In this article you can read more about what the very prolific comedian is accused of.

LikeTweet

No comments:

Post a Comment